Youth Leader needed. Willing to work with children 10 - 18 years old. Sunday mornings, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening. Weekend housing is available. Should also be able to lead in worship with the youth and potentially with 11:00 am worship service.
This position could become full-time.
Contact Dean Barley at 336 351 4438. firstname.lastname@example.org
First Baptist Church of Stanleyville is searching for a part-time Ministry Assistant. First Baptist Church of Stanleyville is a growing Southern Baptist Church with approximately 300 active members and 200 active in Sunday School. The preferred candidate will be proficient in performing clerical and support duties for the Pastoral staff to maintain effective church operations. The ideal candidate will have at least one year church secretary experience and excellent computer skills. Resumes will be accepted through March 31, 2021. Send resumes and/or questions to email@example.com.
- Rehearse weekly, including a “warm up” just prior to the Sunday morning service.
- Teach, coach and mentor all music ministry team members to become lifelong learners
with respect to their musical talents as well as their spiritual development.
- Promote fellowship within and help recruit new volunteers into the music ministry.
- Proficient with worship technologies.
- Reporting to Senior Pastor with meetings regularly.
- Create an atmosphere of Christian fellowship within a safe and encouraging environment.
- Maintain clear and precise communication with parents, guardians and church family.
- Organize and coordinate Sunday morning and evening life groups along with off campus Wednesday evenings.
Reply to Church Email: MountCbaptistBC@gmail.com Please include resume.
traditional, Sunday morning worship services, Wednesday evening choir practices and special services
throughout the year.
The position will require a commitment of approximately 2-3 hours per week. The position is
responsible for selecting hymns, anthems, cantatas and special music. He or she would be expected to
select appropriate music for our Sunday services to coordinate with the pastor messages. The applicant
would work closely with the pastor to implement this process. The applicant must be proficient in
reading music and have experience in leading both congregation and choir. Compensation will be based
on education and experience.
If interested, please contact and/or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add
“Choir Director” in the subject line or via mail to United Baptist Church, Attn: Personnel Committee,
5815 Murray Rd., Winston-Salem, NC 27106.